www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Iconoclastic Personality Disorder?


Some of the quizzes that are on the internet are very odd. This pseudohistorical one takes the biscuit. Some of the questions are to say the least out there. I most nearly matched Friedrich Nietzsche. Apparently I am an egotistical maniac, and am so very iconoclastic that I am probably currently lost in a post-modern Jupiter, I mean jungle of self-definition.

Apparently I should not let this get me down though, someday, through a willful onslaught of reinterpretation of dated forms and ideas, I will strike on something that passes as remotely new, and people WILL be into it on the basis of how hip it is alone. Also, the average espresso drinker looks up to me (whatever that means).

The Results

Friedrich Nietzsche


75%

Miyamoto Musashi


67%

Adolf Hitler


67%

Dante Alighieri


42%

C.G. Jung


33%

Jesus Christ


25%

Stephen Hawking


25%

Sigmund Freud


25%

O.J. Simpson


17%

Charles Manson


17%

Mother Teresa


17%

Steven Morrissey


8%

Elvis Presley


0%

Hugh Hefner


0%

What Pseudo Historical Figure Best Suits You?
created with QuizFarm.com


So I most closely match a wacky Philosopher, a famous Japanese Samurai and a famous mid 20th Century Dictator. Not sure about Hitler. I think my iconoclastic side (I mean I had to look it up), is limited to a healthy disrespect for organisations, including religious and political. Not sure that I would go to the lengths of overturning or destroying them. My passive aggressive side is limited to supporting the underdog, be it a telephone company or the English Cricket Team.

No comments: