www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Tagged 7 Best Things for 2006

I have been tagged by Bel and Jeremy Not too sure I like these things, but in the spirit of peace and goodwill, my 7 Best Things for 2006.

Starting and continuing blogging. Almost a year now.
Finding a job back in my field, with flexible hours and going back to work after four years staying home with the kids.
Arranging my schedule so that I can take my kids to school and pick them up, be around for them and go to their assemblies.
Volunteering at the kids school, running the book club and participating in the Governing Council.
Following the Soceroos and Trinidad and Tobago in the World Cup
Trips to the fantastic Adelaide beaches with the kids and the dog.
Going to the Ashes Test in Adelaide, sitting near the Barmy Army and enjoying the atmosphere.

No comments: