www.flickr.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I was a Lumberjack (or sort off)

I used to work in a saw mill, full of life's best and brightest back in Scotland. None of the older guys in the log cutting area had all their fingers and the younger guys liked to fire air powered nail guns at each other. I lasted four days. Tough working environment. This next little story from just up the road from where I live seems to be something along the same lines.

Not for the squemish male types. Warning! Contains Easter Bunny.

3 comments:

Shades said...

It would have belped if he was a Canadian one who puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars...

Crushed said...

What about the later bits of he song?
Not the Sleep and night and work all day bits, the later verses...

Colin Campbell said...

I think for him it would be "scream all night jump up and down and yell all day".

Or as Willie Nelson would say, "Scream all Night Scream a Little Longer"

I laughed when they said it was not life threatening. Did they mean his life or future life potential?