www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm a Red Crayon

You Are a Red Crayon

Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.
You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself.
Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming.
Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships.

Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.


I am a bit surprised, since I am very mellow by nature. Must have been my exhibitionist and impulsive side and my love of sunsets.

4 comments:

River said...

I am a blue crayon.
"You are a loyal person and the truest friend anyone could hope to find. On the inside, you tend to be emotional and a bit moody. However you know that people depend on you so you put on a strong front.
Your colour wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying.

Colin Campbell said...

Have you told your family about this. My kids laughed when I told them that I was a red crayon.

Liz Hinds said...

You need to keep away from me then!

River said...

My family are all crazy/whacky. If I said I was a blue crayon they would say oookaaay, nod at each other and start searching for the strait-jacket.