www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dealing with London Lawyers

A London lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Glasgow copper .He thinks that he is smarter than the cop because he is a London lawyer from London and is certain that he has a better education then any Jock cop. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Glasgow cops expense!!

Glasgow cop says," License and registration, please."

London Lawyer says, "What for?"

Glasgow cop says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign."

London Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."

Glasgow cop says,"You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration, please."

London Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"

Glasgow cop says, "The difference is, you have to come to complete stop,that's the law. License and registration, please!"

London Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration; and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket."

Glasgow cop says, "Sounds fair. Exit your vehicle, sir." The London Lawyer exits his vehicle.

The Glasgow cop takes out his baton and starts beating the f*ck out of the lawyer and says,
"Do you want me to stop, or just slow down?"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do horrible lawyers in these jokes always come from London? There are a lot of nasty lawyers in say Manchester as well...

River said...

Oh man! That's just too funny.

fake consultant said...

two lawyers walking down the street.

one says: "oh my god, it's my wife and my mistress-together!"

the other one says: "oh my god-mine too!"

James Higham said...

Do I detect an element, Jocko, of "north of the border" in this joke?

Colin Campbell said...

Yes

When my brother posts, he uses Jocko McMarsbar.

Anonymous said...

I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering problems with your blog. It seems like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.
Thank you

Feel free to surf to my homepage buy a used car with no credit *korillolatino.com*