www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo The Verdict



Well I managed to post 28 days out of the 30 days of NaBloPoMo.

I missed the 10th of November which was Ryan's scary party and a very busy time. I also missed yesterday. We spent the day packing and doing errands and were at the Adelaide Guitar Festival.

I found it pretty easy generally to post at least once a day. I normally try to post daily. Interesting to have the goal of posting every day and I am happy to have tried to complete it. Perhaps next year. Perhaps not.

What I did find was that after some early enthusiasm, posting on two blogs did not work. I abandoned my NaBloPoMo one, although I did have my posts posted in the side bar. Perhaps next year it would be good to have the option of having the primary blog posts placed more prominantly on the page. That way if you choose to post on your primary blog then you could still be seen and credited on the NaBloPoMo Page. Far too many of the NaBloPoMo pages that I looked at were very static.

How did you do?

2 comments:

Colin Campbell said...

I think the point was to post every day. I am a bit like you on wondering the value of the exercise.

Anonymous said...

I signed up because I thought it was a great way to develop and market my blog further, but in the end I just didn't have time. I'd love to participate if it ever runs again though.