www.flickr.com

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Who wants to be Millionaire?




And live in Zimbabwe?

If you did, then this humble millionaires residence wouldn't be bad. Unfortunately, a mean dictator lives here and has to be kicked out first. No wonder he is keen to hang in there.

And he is so humble as he disclosed in a recent interview.

How would you describe yourself in a few words?

"I feel I am just an ordinary person. I feel within me there is a charitable disposition towards others, just as I find charitable positions towards me from others. And I don't make enemies, no. Others may make me an enemy of theirs, but I make no enemies. Even those who might do things against me, I don't make them enemies at all. No."

Astonishing. Everyone in the country is a multi millionaire and (almost) everyone is miserable.



The government just issued a $50 million dollar note, which is just about enough to buy three loaves of bread.

I think I will stick with being a multi thousandaire.




7 comments:

david mcmahon said...

He ain't gonna live there much longer, mate!

Colin Campbell said...

Quite obscene. I am quite generous by nature, but I have nothing but disgust for that man and what he stands for.

Sarge Charlie said...

location, location, location.

James Higham said...

We can only trust he will HANG in there.

Jayne said...

If I started listing the words that describe him, your blog would attract an X rating and be embargoed.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Nunyaa said...

Too extravagant for any one, wonder what his toilet is like and if the paper is 3 ply +.

Colin Campbell said...

Jayne

It's not already?

It seems that most people with a view share your thinking. If there is a case for a covert assassination, then I cannot think of a better one.

I wonder if Zimbabwe had oil whether he would still be in there.