www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things that you can do with Potatoes

100_0492Image by incurable_hippie via FlickrMake chips and cushion falls.

Speaking of the vicar, A & E nurse Trudi Watson, of Sheffield's Northern General Hospital, said: "He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in the kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato.

"But it's not for me to question his story. He had to undergo surgery to have it removed."

Moral of this story. Don't hang curtains in the nude and don't leave potatoes out on the table.

My relatives used to be potato merchants. Perhaps there is a new market for the humble spud.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

Jayne said...

I did feel rather sorry for the nurses when I read that report...t'would put you off your chips 'n' gravy at lunch!

Marie said...

Why did I click on that link? I had to make rice rather than spuds tonight, just in case :)

Lilly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilly said...

I try to avoid the humble potato wherever I can -now I can safely say I only have to' remember this story and I wont eat another one.....

Colin Campbell said...

Yes growing up in one of the biggest potato eating countries in the world, it is a violation of all my cultural beliefs to see a potato used in this manner. Sacrilege. Defend the poor defenceless humble spud.