www.flickr.com

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Adelaide Advertiser refuses to run Sex Party’s Abbott ad – Crikey

News Limited’s Adelaide tabloid The Advertiser has refused to run an Australian Sex Party advertisement that featured a photoshopped version of opposition leader Tony Abbott clinging desperately to the leg of a woman in fishnet stockings.

The image, which is an advertisement for the Sex Party’s stall at this weekend’s Sexpo event, has the young woman saying to Abbott: “No Tony, I’m going to Sexpo. You can do the ironing.”

Posted via web from poobumwee's posterous

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Well, it's funny but I suppose they don't want to get sued.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine
Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
seeing very good success. If you know of any please share.
Cheers!

Look into my homepage; sex forum