www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Flying Scotsman from Pathe

SPEED BOAT FLYING SCOTSMAN (aka SPEEDBOAT V FLYING SCOTSMAN)



Item title reads - Speedboat v Flying Scotsman. Mr J. W. Shillan - famous motorboat racer, practices daily over 2 miles stretch of the River Ouse with L.N.E.R's expresses as competitors. Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.

L/S of the motorboat racing along the river next to the railway line, the camera follows it. M/S as the train speeds along and the boat keeps up, various shots as smoke fills the screen. M/S of the water streaming out behind the boat, Mr Shillan sits in the front with another man. Various shots as trains speed along, the motorboat races along beside them in the river.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this piece of writing fully regarding the difference of newest and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.

My weblog Visit posters website

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with
my twitter group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Check out my blog post :: a gallery

Anonymous said...

I'm not positive where you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.

Look at my web page ... see more